Search This Blog

Monday, 31 August 2015

TEENAGE GIRL STICKERS

So I was making a teenager kit for Pixel Scrapper October blog train..But for some personal reason I am not gonna join on that month train..So I am uploading what I have made so far as just a simple update..Hope you'll like it..
vector designs in second image are taken from-- http://www.freepik.com/  All Credits goes to them..If you are going to use them commercially please give the credit to that site..

DOWNLOAD HERE -- TEENAGER MINI KIT



26 comments:

  1. BIG THANKS for this lovely teen kit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. merci beaucoup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much for sharing this kit :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are awesome!!!! TY ☺

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! Love your stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally digging the stickers! Will be perfect for layouts of my teen daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Sherry ..I really love this

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just downright adorable!!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you these are amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete