Search This Blog

Wednesday, 16 September 2015

MINI ANIMAL BRADS SET

Hi All Friends!!!

Today's upload is very small and simple..I was little sick so really weak to work seriously..But I hope to be back soon with more goodies for you all..
A set of 12 animal themed brads for your projects..They are 300 ppi HQ png. images..The vector animal symbols are taken from FREEPIK VECTOR SOURCE ..
FREE FOR PERSONAL AND COMMERCIAL USE WITH CREDIT TO ABOVE LINK..

DOWNLOAD HERE-- 12 ANIMAL BRADS (MEDIAFIRE)
                                      12 ANIMAL BRADS(GOOGLE DRIVE)


3 comments:

  1. I tried to download your Animal Brads they are so cute but because they were on media fire and I would have had to wade thru the mess to download them I clicked off. Media Fire is a mess to get thru to download anything! Sorry I would have loved to have them. My blog is ay www.pattiwhackscraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Patti..Thank you for comments..You want me to upload them at Google Drive??
    Or you can send me your email so I can send them personally to you..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never had any problem with Mediafire. :-)
    Thank you very much for sharing

    ReplyDelete