Search This Blog

Saturday, 17 October 2015

BIRDS OF PARADISE ELEMENTS

Hi All Friends,

I am working on PIXEL SCRAPPER's 7 week designer challenge and at the end there will be a big kit here..My theme is BIRDS OF PARADISE and our 1st week challenge was creating elements on our themes..So Here are 44 elements based on birds..On upcoming weeks there will be papers, word arts, QPs and more..
I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS..FREE FOR PERSONAL & COMMERCIAL USE..SOME CLIPARTS ARE TAKEN FROM freepik.com VECTOR RESOURCE..

DOWNLOAD HERE-- BIRDS OF PARADISE ELEMENTS











2 comments:

  1. Thanks for all the birdies. We are fortunate to have many of the birds in your kit and I have been wanting a towhee for one of my layouts. Mrs Towhee continuously circles our yard feeding on my berries. I save all the ones on low branches for her and her fledglings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, these birds are fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete