Search This Blog

Thursday, 11 February 2016

FRACTAL MAGIC PAPERS

Hi all,
Sorry for being little late on updates..I have got a chance on FREEPIK.COM vector market and they told me to send 100 different vectors for 1st upload/review..I am getting so busy to find ideas and creating them.LOL!!
Anyway, an interest has grown up inside me for fractals..So I started learning about fractals and fractal softwares..Finally I found JWILDFIRE, INCENDIA & MANDLEBULB 3D suitable for me, played with the options inside them, and here I present my ornamental fractal  wallpaper set..I am pretty happy with the outcome and inspired to create more..It includes 9 fractal wallpapers each 1500*1200 px..Looks very well on Desktop screens as well as tablet/ipad screens..
I hope you like them..
DOWNLOAD HERE-- FRACTAL MAGIC WALLPAPERS


No comments:

Post a Comment